After 20 years of working with our customers, we noticed that there was a need from many of them for contract property maintenance. In 2005, CH Maintenance Limited was started as a specialist subsidiary of Capital Heating.
Today, CH Maintenance caters for the specific needs of organisations responsible for managing large-scale domestic property portfolios such as local authorities and housing associations.
We provide a full range of gas services including; CP12s, servicing, repairs and installation on a contract basis with rolling maintenance and renewal schedules to suit the client.
Contract Property Maintenance:
In addition to gas services, CH Maintenance Property Maintenance provides contract general repair and maintenance day works, including;
- Underfloor Heating
- Painting & Decorating
- Roof Works
- External Rendering
- Floor Coverings
- Pest Control
- Door Entry & Security Systems
- Kitchens and Bathroom installations and full property refurbishments.
Typical of these contracts, is the 10-year partnering agreement we currently hold with Catalyst Housing to provide breakdown/reactive cover and CP12 certificates as well as general property maintenance across the association’s stock of approximately 1500 homes in North West London.
Locksmiths and Fire Doors:
- Replacement and fitting of fire doors – Reports, repairs, maintenance of fire doors and fire door sets for local authority housing and large scale commercial premises
- Engineers qualified in fire door repair and maintenance through Exova
- Forced entry for evictions, loss of keys or from emergency services and social care
- Securing properties following burglary, fire, vandalism (Sitex security shuttering available)